I’ve added an addendum to the Earl Grey tea post I made a few days ago. This seems to be going down just like the “Coke Classic/New Coke” story!
I am a freelance writer as well as a tea guy. I also have a bookstore and tea bar in Red Lodge, MT.
- I’m back. And not a moment too soon.
- Start Spreading the News
- A Tea Journey: Your Personal Tea Cupping Journal
- Myths & Legends in Paperback
- Is Your Tea Gluten Free?
- How to be an awesome indie tea shop customer
- World Tea Expo 2015 – Day 1
- World Tea Expo 2015
- The Iron Goddess of Mercy – Part 2
- The Iron Goddess of Mercy – Part 1
- I’m back. And not a moment too soon. teawithgary.com/2017/10/20/im-… https://t.co/tG57H2Ebr9 1 day ago
- Did you dissect owl cough pellets in school? I did, but a lot of kids at my book signings say they didn't. https://t.co/052pln7DfL 2 months ago
- Congratulations, Grace! twitter.com/phoenixpearlte… 3 months ago
- All week we prepare Gathering our opinions For #TeakuTuesday @lazy_literatus @The_Devotea @teaformeplease @joysteaspoon 3 months ago
- My thoughts on @PhoenixPearlTea "Masquerade" yerba mate for #TeakuTuesday “A little nutty Lovely hints of caramel Mellows me right out” 3 months ago