I’ve added an addendum to the Earl Grey tea post I made a few days ago. This seems to be going down just like the “Coke Classic/New Coke” story!
I am a freelance writer as well as a tea guy. I also have a bookstore and tea bar in Red Lodge, MT.
- Start Spreading the News
- A Tea Journey: Your Personal Tea Cupping Journal
- Myths & Legends in Paperback
- Is Your Tea Gluten Free?
- How to be an awesome indie tea shop customer
- World Tea Expo 2015 – Day 1
- World Tea Expo 2015
- The Iron Goddess of Mercy – Part 2
- The Iron Goddess of Mercy – Part 1
- Myths & Legends At Last!
- There's always more to learn about tea. twitter.com/worldteamedia/… 2 weeks ago
- Starting soon. There's still time to get down to the tea shop for today's tea tasting (that's "tisane tasting" for… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 weeks ago
- I love teaching tea classes and hosting tastings! twitter.com/PhoenixPearlTe… 3 weeks ago
- Yep. I'm back in the tea business again at Phoenix Pearl Tea. We'll be opening the new tea tavern later this month… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 month ago
- I hope we'll see you there soon! twitter.com/PhoenixPearlTe… 2 months ago