I’ve added an addendum to the Earl Grey tea post I made a few days ago. This seems to be going down just like the “Coke Classic/New Coke” story!
I am a freelance writer, closed caption advocate, and tea guy. I have a tea tavern in Red Lodge, MT.
- I thought Twitter was supposed to know all about me. Of their ten suggested topics, only one interests me. I don't… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- RT @PhoenixPearlTea: Red Lodge MT, where Phoenix Pearl started, is a Federal disaster area due to flooding. If you'd like to help, please d… 7 months ago
- Yep. My house is another quarter mile past that drift. It's a good morning for a mellow tungting oolong tea! twitter.com/GaryRobson/sta… 4 years ago
- RT @PhoenixPearlTea: What a lovely day for a backgammon class at Phoenix Pearl Tea, taught by @GaryRobson! It would go well with a meat & c… 4 years ago
- Quick and easy matcha green tea peppermint fudge. teawithgary.com/2017/12/24/qui… https://t.co/IS3ly5CSbk 5 years ago