I’ve added an addendum to the Earl Grey tea post I made a few days ago. This seems to be going down just like the “Coke Classic/New Coke” story!
I am a freelance writer, closed caption advocate, and tea guy. I have a tea tavern in Red Lodge, MT.
- Quick and easy matcha green tea peppermint fudge. teawithgary.com/2017/12/24/qui… https://t.co/IS3ly5CSbk 3 weeks ago
- If my last post inspired you to get a mate gourd, here's how you cure and season it! teawithgary.com/2017/12/17/cur… https://t.co/bEKsaBRLxh 1 month ago
- If you like yerba mate U.S.-style like a tea, give it a try South American style! teawithgary.com/2017/12/03/yer… https://t.co/V7Q03HygWq 1 month ago
- A Quora user posted the question, "Why don't you get innovative tea shops like you do with coffee shops?" I disagre… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 months ago
- As we explore the rich variety of tea styles, it's easy to miss what got most of us started on tea: black tea.… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 months ago