I’ve added an addendum to the Earl Grey tea post I made a few days ago. This seems to be going down just like the “Coke Classic/New Coke” story!
I am a freelance writer, closed caption advocate, and tea guy. I have a tea tavern in Red Lodge, MT.
- Yep. My house is another quarter mile past that drift. It's a good morning for a mellow tungting oolong tea! twitter.com/GaryRobson/sta… 11 months ago
- RT @PhoenixPearlTea: What a lovely day for a backgammon class at Phoenix Pearl Tea, taught by @GaryRobson! It would go well with a meat & c… 11 months ago
- Quick and easy matcha green tea peppermint fudge. teawithgary.com/2017/12/24/qui… https://t.co/IS3ly5CSbk 1 year ago
- If my last post inspired you to get a mate gourd, here's how you cure and season it! teawithgary.com/2017/12/17/cur… https://t.co/bEKsaBRLxh 1 year ago
- If you like yerba mate U.S.-style like a tea, give it a try South American style! teawithgary.com/2017/12/03/yer… https://t.co/V7Q03HygWq 1 year ago